Our extensive activity in the construction of large technical projects gives us the ability to deal with any construction and architectural proposal.
We do not offer ready-made solutions, we study the situation of your space and create the best combination of architectural and technical proposals, exclusively for your property. In today’s economic conditions, choosing to renovate a space is a smart investment that upgrades your standard of living and multiplies the value of your property.
Another dimension to renovation is the need to create buildings with near-zero energy consumption and environmental footprint. We give you the solution with Green Renovation, our sustainable materials and expertise is useful to shield old energy-intensive buildings and reduce energy losses by implementing passive building.
Indicative results of Green Renovation :
- Savings on energy bills from 50% to 90%.
- Improving hygienic living conditions inside the building.
- Increase in the life and resale value of the property.
- Social and corporate responsibility from a near-zero environmental footprint, using environmentally friendly materials and renewable energy sources.
Our Company undertakes:
- Renovation of apartments 80 m2 and above.
- Detached houses.
- Office buildings.
- Entire buildings.
- Industrial buildings.
1. Provision of free building renovation services
- Visit your place and record your ideas and suggestions.
- Space mapping and Engineering Advice.
- High resolution thermal camera monitoring and suggestions for improving energy efficiency (cost savings on energy bills).
- Pre-costing of the work to be carried out.
If there is an agreement between the two sides then we proceed to the next stage by signing a pre-contract with an advance payment of 8% of the pre-costing.
2. Property Renovation Steps
- Study of architectural solutions and creation of a proposal.
- Final architectural design and choice of materials.
- Costing and Time Schedule.
- Choice of one of the following two renovation methods :
A) Includes the Construction of the Renovation:
- Supervision and coordination of work.
- Schedule monitoring & work measurements.
- Execution of all works, as well as the supply of all materials necessary for the renovation.
Β) Includes the Renovation Management:
- Finding contractors – receiving and evaluating tenders.
- Drawing up agreements with contractors.
- Supervision, coordination of work and contractor’s work crew.
- Monitoring of the renovation time schedule and budget.
- Measurements of work, certification of payment of contractors.
- Signing of the Agreement.
- Issuance of all necessary permits.
- Start of renovation works.
- Delivery and acceptance of the renovation work by the owner.