In Green Project Management we approach in an integrated and interactive harmony concepts such as: time, cost, quality and project sustainability.
Green Management maximises the investment over the entire project life cycle (construction, operation, maintenance and disposal), while generating benefits not only for the owners of bioclimatic buildings, but also for society. In addition to cost, time and quality of construction, the project is executed with respect to the environment taking into account the smallest possible footprint it will have.
Our basis is to train the project team in methods of setting environmental targets and to evaluate the project by monitoring and auditing green practices. In this context, the cost of project greening becomes a source of profit.
Green Project Management
Green Project Management provides support services in the areas of organisation, safety, technical and financial management of construction:
- Conceptual design / Project conception, including the pursuit of certification (e.g. ISO 14001) for its Practicality.
- Feasibility study.
- Definition of the project and the project team.
- Project design and planning.
- Cost-benefit analysis.
- Project implementation – economic and technical audit – project evaluation.
- Project completion and operation.