Our extensive activity in the construction of large technical projects gives us the ability to deal with any construction and architectural proposal.
Management – supervision of large industrial projects in Greece, Romania, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and our expertise in metal building guarantees you:
- Reduced costs compared to other buildings of conventional construction.
- Modern construction and freedom in architectural design.
- High functionality with large openings, without intermediate columns.
- Easy expansion of the building & remodeling.
- Durability over time compared to conventional buildings.
- High fire safety – Thermal insulation – Sound insulation.
- Earthquake resistance thanks to the elastic properties of steel.
- Faster construction time (prefabricated building elements).
- Green building environmentally friendly (recyclable).
Our company is supported by partners with specialized and extensive experience in the design and construction of Industrial Metal Buildings and Facilities, such as:
- Industrial and office buildings.
- Industrial warehouses for the distribution of products.
- Industrial refrigerator – freezer warehouses.
We provide the following services
- Integrated building design and drafting of construction plans.
- Building permit processing.
- Supply of materials – erection of metal frame.
- Civil works and electromechanical facilities.
Analysis of metal industrial building construction services
- Groundworks – Excavation.
- Reinforced concrete building foundation works.
- Construction and installation of metal frame.
- Perimeter reconstruction walls (construction and concreting).
- Manufacture and installation of windows and industrial doors.
- Construction of industrial flooring.
- Construction of electrical and mechanical facilities.
- Delivery of the construction for operation.
Energy design of industrial buildings
Application in Construction and Renovation
The Sustainable Energy Strategy should be based on an analysis of the industry’s energy demand, with the aim of reducing the use of fossil fuels.
In industries with high consumption, this can be done through the use of electronic dynamic thermal modelling systems, resulting in high energy savings.
For small and medium-sized buildings by empirical analysis of pre-existing data.
In order to quantify the reduction in energy consumption, it is necessary to quantify it before and after the implementation of the eligible measures.
Our expertise enables us to offer you Alternative Energy Sources to reduce energy costs by 50% to 90%.
Α. Measures for Green Energy Production (Passive)
- Location & form of building with bioclimatic design, exploitation of environmental and climatic conditions. The placement of the building volume directly affects both energy consumption and indoor visual and thermal comfort conditions. The form of the building must take advantage of solar energy, natural light and natural ventilation.
- Shell & thermal behavior. The choice of shell materials will affect the rate of heat loss.
- Natural lighting & shading. Natural lighting creates conditions of visual comfort, but also for energy saving. External shading, reduces cooling and thermal loads.
- Artificial lighting. Installation of photodiode (LED) lamp types with very good energy performance. Automatic lighting control systems, with presence sensors.
- Heating. Passive systems, by concentrating solar energy (e.g. through roof atria, mass walls with doors (Trombe-Michel wall). Control systems with sensors for measuring outdoor – indoor conditions, heating regulation in zones, heat recovery systems.
- Cooling. Production and storage of cooling energy, which comes from natural sources, such as geothermal air and water cooling systems, combined with refrigeration recovery systems.
- Water saving. Water saving systems (e.g. flow regulators in taps and showers, dual control toilets and use of sensors). Systems for recycling semi-pure water, for use, after treatment, in toilets and for outdoor irrigation. Rainwater harvesting systems, suitable for many uses, depending on the degree of treatment.
Β. Green Energy Production Measures from Hybrid Systems, for maximum energy autonomy and economy
A hybrid system is a power generation system that uses more than one production method to meet the energy demand. The main benefit of hybrid systems is reliability, as renewable energy sources are highly dependent on weather conditions, which are highly variable.
Proposed methods of hybrid energy production
- Photovoltaic – Thermal Systems. The combination of photovoltaic with thermal panels is a relatively recent technology, in which the production of electrical and thermal energy is integrated in one body to meet all energy needs.
- Photovoltaic – Wind systems. The combination of photovoltaic with wind energy (small-scale wind turbines) is a reliable solution. If there is a surplus, it is stored in batteries.
- Photovoltaic – Geothermal energy. Combination of photovoltaic panels with geothermal energy. Support of the geothermal network by solar hot water systems.
- Photovoltaic – Biomass. Biomass can be combined with photovoltaic panels to produce thermal and electrical energy.
Each of the above can work on its own (without combination), depending on the energy needs and the location of the building.
- Building Management Systems. All of the above, combined with energy consumption monitoring and control systems, will give us the best results.
Technology allows modern buildings to have advanced monitoring and control systems (Building Management Systems), which are used to record consumption, but also to control electromechanical systems.